1 Colossians 1,12-23
- Question 13: Two thousand years ago, Hz. Isa (Jesus)did not exist. Can one add something to God later? Is God also so weak and helpless that He can be crucified by humans? Also, there are verses in the Gospels that show that Jesus was not willing to […]
- Question 14: The term Holy Trinity causes also the following problem: How would it have been possible for one of the three divine persons to leave [the Holy Trinity], to enter Marias womb, to mix with this mortal world and to assume the human form?
- Question 122: Has God given over some of his authority (forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the dead, the Last Judgement) to Jesus?
1 Colossians 1,13
- Question 58: In Matthew 16:18 Jesus calls Peter the rock on which He would build His church and even says that He would give him the key to the Kingdom of Heaven.... But only a few verses on Jesus says to Peter: „Get behind me, Satan! […]
- Question 226: If the Triune God is true, why did none of the Old Testament prophets ever mention it?
1 Colossians 3,12
- Question 44: If I understand correctly, the protestants claim that Jesus has forgiven you all your sins and that he has promised you the Kingdom of Heaven. This would mean that you could now commit as many sins as you like, be as evil as you wish, […]
1 Colossians 3,14
- Question 42: What kind of religion is Christianity, in view to the fact that Protestants dont recognize Catholics as Christians and claim, Catholics will go to hell. And this, although Protestants and Catholics believe in the same prophet and the […]
- Question 43: Could you please briefly summarize your view of Protestant Christians? According to Catholic teaching, are they condemned to go to hell?
1 Colossians 4,14