I Peter 1,18
I Peter 2,1-5
I Peter 2,12
- Question 180: If the gospels are the New Testament, is the Old Testament no longer valid? In other words, is the Jewish faith null and void?
I Peter 2,21-25
- Question 225: Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus died for the sin of humanity? Die he say this? Who made this statement for the first time?
I Peter 3,1-6
- Question 80: 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 says: Women should remain silent in the churches, for they are not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the Law says. But if they want to learn about something, […]
I Peter 3,15-16
I Peter 3,18
I Peter 3,22
- Question 57: John 3:13 states that only Jesus went into Heaven. 2Kings 2:11 says Elijah went up into Heaven. 2Corinthians 12:2-4 speaks of a man who was caught up into the third Heaven. And Hebrews 11:5 says that Enoch was taken from this life […]
I Peter 4,3
- Question 74: Is drunkenness a sin? If so, how can Christianity use something that induces intoxication (wine) in prayer, and even more so, in the name of God?
- Question 135: How can you describe something that contains alcohol as the blood of God? Does God make drunk?
I Peter 4,8
- Question 115: The Gospels say: "But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face" (Matthew 6:17). What does this mean and how do Christians fast?
I Peter 5,7
I Peter 5,8-9
- Question 5: According to your belief, Satan brought chaos to Gods plan for humanity. God forbid! Does that mean that the will of Satan has overcome the will of God? Would not such a view contradict the dignity and magnitude of God?
- Question 6: Even if God created Satan and made him superior to humanity (and allowed him to lead people into temptation), God still gave human beings some powers to resist Satan. Did God really find no other way to save humanity except to become a human b