- Question 26: I have a question regarding the interpretation of the Holy Spirit. This was apparently understood differently by the Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church: The Roman Catholic Church apparently says that the Holy Spirit proceeds […]
- Question 165: What is the meaning of intercessions in the Christian faith? Who can intercede with God?
- Question 13: Two thousand years ago, Hz. Isa (Jesus)did not exist. Can one add something to God later? Is God also so weak and helpless that He can be crucified by humans? Also, there are verses in the Gospels that show that Jesus was not willing to […]
- Question 14: The term Holy Trinity causes also the following problem: How would it have been possible for one of the three divine persons to leave [the Holy Trinity], to enter Marias womb, to mix with this mortal world and to assume the human form?
- Question 181: God said to Moses: He who sees must die. If Jesus is God, why did the people who saw him not die?
- Question 2: The Son of God was not created but born and nevertheless the Son is not after the Father? Is there significance and an explanation for this belief?
- Question 151: Why did Jesus cry out on the cross: My God, why have you forsaken me? if he himself is God?
- Question 50: Why should I become a Christian? What good would it do me and how can Christianity guarantee me an afterlife? The Muslims dont think highly of Christians, much like the Christians feel about the Jews: how can I find the right religion? […]
- Question 130: Does not abolishing the Law of Moses, e.g. the commandment to circumcise or the prohibition against eating pork, represent a rejection of Gods will?
- Question 57: John 3:13 states that only Jesus went into Heaven. 2Kings 2:11 says Elijah went up into Heaven. 2Corinthians 12:2-4 speaks of a man who was caught up into the third Heaven. And Hebrews 11:5 says that Enoch was taken from this life […]